Pando Reinforces Public Sector Presence With G-Cloud 12
Clinical communications provider Pando is endorsed for the secure, efficient, and accountable sharing of clinical information via the G-Cloud 12 framework
By Claire Robinson
Clinical communications provider builds its NHS and Local Government presence via G- Cloud 12 framework
Clinical communications specialist Forward Clinical Ltd, trading as Pando, has been confirmed as an approved supplier to the Government’s Digital Marketplace known as G-Cloud 12, the latest version of the Crown Commercial Service Procurement Framework for Cloud Services.
Continuing its track record in providing secure and compliant clinical messaging, the London based medical technology company has been working with many NHS Trusts across the UK to support the COVID-19 pandemic response.
Under the latest iteration of the flagship procurement vehicle, Forward Clinical is listed under Cloud Software. Pando by Forward Clinical Ltd offers secure communication solutions for healthcare teams to collaborate within/across organisations. Trusted by +60,000 healthcare professionals, Pando incorporates best-in-class features that help professionals share clinical information securely, save time, and make better decisions. It is available for mobile and desktop use and is proven to replace WhatsApp and Pagers.
Barney Gilbert, Founder of Forward Clinical, said:
“The G-Cloud framework is the de-facto method of purchasing for public sector bodies and it represents a great opportunity for technology providers to easily connect with key decision makers especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. We view this as a simple and effective way to help engage with those organisations.”
Forward Clinical (Pando) are certified in:
- Cyber Essentials +
- DSP Tookit (Standards Exceeded)
- Pando is hosted on Amazon Web Services in London in an ISO 27001 certified data centre.
- £6.9 million saving per NHS Trust over 5 years
- Secure, efficient, and accountable sharing of clinical information
- Easy to see when messages are delivered and read
- Data control and access requirements met under GDPR
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) offers device oversight and control
- Improved staff satisfaction at work, with reduced workflow disruption
- Reduced overtime/locum costs through better use of workforce
- Improved patient services via improved flow and early escalation
- Replacement of Pager activity/contracts via Pager+
- Reduced patient referral volume via Ask Advice
If you would like to speak to the Pando team, please call +44 (0) 3300 970 165 or email email@example.com